1. Tran, A., Gelaye, B., Girma, B., Lemma, S., Berhane, Y., Bekele, T., Khali, A., Williams, M. A. (2011). Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome among Working Adults in Ethiopia. Int J Hypertens. (In press).
2. Tran, A., Lin, L., Nehl, E.J., Yu, F., & Wong, F. (2014). Prevalence of Substance Use and Intimate Partner Violence in a Sample of A/PI MSM. J Interpers Violence. (In press).
3. Kossover, R., Chi, C., Wise, M., Tran, A., Chande, N., Perz, J. (2013) Infection Prevention and Control Standards in Assisted Living Facilities: Are Residents Needs Being Met? J Am Med Dir Assoc. (In press).
4. Lin, L., Nehl, E., Tran, A. , He, N., Zheng, T., and Wong, FY. (2014). Sexually transmitted infection testing practices among ‘money boys’ and general men who have sex with men in Shanghai, China: objective versus self-reported status. Sexual Health. (In press).
5. Yu F., E.J. Nehl, T. Zheng, N. He, C.J. Berg, A.F. Lemieux, L. Lin, A. Tran, P.S. Sullivan, Wong, F.Y. (2013). A syndemic including cigarette smoking and sexual risk behaviors among a sample of MSM in Shanghai, China. Drug Alcohol Depen. (In press).
6. Lemieux, A.F., Nehl, E.J., Lin, L., Tran, A., Yu, F. & Wong, F.Y. (2013). A pilot study examining depressive symptoms, Internet use, and sexual risk behavior among Asian men who have sex with men. Public Health. (In press).